Competence area: ICT – Project management
Expected starting date: ASAP
Job Type: Freelance / Full Time 40 hrs
Duration: end of year + extensions
Language: Dutch + English
As an IT Infrastructure Project Manager you will be in a challenging and co-ordinating position in which you will deliver IT – projects within the agreed deadlines and budgets.
Are you someone who is …
– An excellent communicator, both oral as written, as you play a key role in information sharing;
– Systematic and capable to work autonomously, you can set priorities while remaining focused on the targets;
– Customer-oriented and resilient: your project needs to satisfy all parties involved-responsible;
– Able to work under pressure to deliver timely the agreed result and quality.
And you have as well …
– A proven experience in project management in the IT Infrastructure domain and you have an affinity with IT;
– A good general knowledge about Infrastructure components (Servers, Storage, Middleware, Network, Database) and planning tools (MS Project);
– An excellent written and spoken knowledge of English; knowledge of Dutch and/or French is an asset.
… Then you are our new IT Infrastructure Project Manager
Your role …
– Co-ordinating between IT Application Management teams and the various ING ITS Infrastructure Services teams & providers involved in the project;
– Setting up project governance;
– Assessing the feasibility of the Infrastructure side of IT projects;
– Pinpointing your customers’ needs and converting these into an explicit project plan;
– Making agreements clear, on the one hand with the customer, and on the other hand with the Infrastructure team;
– Guiding and motivating all persons involved in the project in order to achieve good results;
– Guaranteeing that all procedures, legal requirements and quality standards are rigorously respected;
– As ITS Infrastructure Project Manager you have the final responsibility for delivering the project results;
– Giving clear information and reporting about the progress of the IT project to the relevant stakeholders on a regular basis.
Dutch and English
Our client offers you a challenging and dynamic international environment with a lot of opportunities for personal growth and development. Your drive and commitment will be compensated with generous benefits.
Send your application together with rate and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org with ref VI39SF. I’ll provide you with all necessary information to maximize the opportunity.
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuur je je sollicitatie naar email@example.com